Pure skiing in the Dolomites. A romantic winter landscape. Perfect slopes:
and you twisting and turning in the snow. The pistes Paradiso and Goldknopf pass immediately outside our hotel.
Alpe di Siusi, Europe’s largest Alpine pasture, enthrals with 60 km of sunny and not too steep pistes - particularly ideal for families. T
he link with the skiing region Val Gardena is perfect: It opens up a total of 500 km of pistes
in the heart of the Dolomites!
An absolute highlight is Sella Ronda, a circular ski tour of the Sella group on skis. Our ski highlights:
Map of the Pistes
- Hotel directly at the ski pistes Paradiso and Goldknopf
- 60 km of ski pistes on Alpe di Siusi - ideal for families
- Because of the connection with the skiing region Val Gardena and the ski region around the Sella group you can enjoy 500 km of pistes in the Dolomites.
- Sella Ronda can be started at our hotel
- The Snow Park Alpe di Siusi with a park line of 1.5 km length and approximately 70 obstacles is one of Europe’s longest snow parks.
- private ski instructor can be arranged
| Snow Park Alpe di Siusi
| Ski pass-Dolomiti Super Ski
| Snow Report
| Ski hire on Alpe di Siusi