Following the lockdown that started in the middle of March, the situation in South Tyrol at the beginning of May is now in the green range.
There have been no infections
here, and thanks to the expanse and remoteness of Alpe di Siusi
, we have all but lived our normal life enjoying extensive walks and peaceful moments. The size, wideness, and the many trails on Alpe di Siusi, Europe’s largest Alpine pasture
, are also an advantage during the summer: It is easy to avoid others. Your holidays 2020 will be different... but just as good!
You and your health
are our main priority, as is that holiday feeling
and a warm and welcoming atmosphere. We implement all legally required measures and continuously adapt to the current situation and changing regulations.
- Hand on heart replaces shaking hands and means: Welcome!
- Visors or masks protect from any risk.
- Washing and sanitising hands is of primary importance.
- Distance is the new together: Distance between people, tables, loungers...
- Hygiene and cleaning are redefined: with new materials, new standards, and a more intense schedule.
- The natural outdoor swimming pond can be used without any restrictions.
- The saunas and the indoor swimming pool may have to remain closed (as of 14.05.2020). We are, however, hopeful that the indoor swimming pool and the saunas can be opened soon.
- Beauty treatments, massages and all other treatments are available. Everyone present wears masks and gloves and body temperatures are checked.
- Our team is trained, and their health is being monitored. Masks and gloves are part of their basic equipment.
2020 is an unusual year presenting us with a new situation and unique challenges. Let’s treat each other fairly and find a solution together. Please contact us
with your concerns and requirements - we will find an individual solution for you. More information on SAFE HOLIDAYS at www.suedtirol.info